On her early years: “There are those who manage that time of their lives really well—doing a lot of partying and making a lot of mistakes and thinking the world is only there for you, but I was way too introverted, and there was always this sh-tload of photographers, who made it worse. When I hit 25, for some reason I didn’t care anymore—I allowed myself to chill out. Since then, everything’s been amazing.” — Keira Knightley by Tom Munro for Glamour Magazine, July 2014
Real Hacker vs Movie Hacker
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in